When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Bike Swaps - Eastern US - AS OF 07/01/21 PLEASE REFER TO UPDATED POST

-

PLERR

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi Everyone, Time for an update. I thought it would be a good idea to start a fresh thread so the list is easier to find.

Well, the heart of swap season is just around the corner! Vaccinations are going well and things are looking very hopeful for the spring and summer. One successful swap under our belts with many more to come!

If anyone has info on Trexlertown or any other Eastern bike swaps not listed please let me know. Additions and corrections always welcomed. Don't forget to hit that like button! =-D Thanks!

2021 EASTERN Bike Swap Meets

Jan 23
[Sat]: Lebanon, IN (Hoosier) CANCELLED
Jan 24
[Sun]: Butler, PA (Rapp’s Bicycle Center) CANCELLED

Feb 00
[Sat]: Charlotte, NC (Hurricane Coaster) CANCELLED

Mar 00
[DAY]: Uniontown, OH (Antique & Classic Bicycle and Motorbike Show & Swap Meet) CANCELLED
Mar 20
[Sat]: New Bremen, OH (Ohio Wheelmen Memorabilia & Swap Meet) SUCCESSFUL MEET!

Apr 09-10
[Fri/Sat]: Denton, NC (Spring Carolina Pickers Fest) BIKES ON SATURDAY
Apr 11
[Sun]: Carpentersville, IL (Chicagoland Klassic Bicycle Show & Swap Meet)
Apr 18 [Sun]: Grosvenordale, CT (Dudley Bicycle Swap)
Apr 24 [Sat]: Versailles, IN (Coolsville Spring Bicycle Swap Meet)

May 01 [Sat]: Commerce, GA (Pedal to the Metal) CANCELLED
May 02
[Sun]: Asbury Park, NJ (Second Life Bikes Bike & Book Jumble)
May 06-09 [Thu-Sat]: Bowling Green, OH (Memory Lane)
May 08 [Sat]: Brooklyn, NY (Brooklyn Bike Jumble)
May 14-16 [Fri/Sat]: Kutztown, PA
May 23 [Sun]: Ann Arbor, MI NOW SUNDAY ONLY
May 29 & 30
[Sat/Sun]: Pittsburgh, PA (Bicycle Heaven) NEW DATES

Jun 26
[Sat]: Copake, NY ONLINE BIDDING ONLY, NO ON-SITE SWAP MEET

Aug 21 & 22
[Sat/Sun]: Pittsburgh, PA (Bicycle Heaven)

Sep 04 [Sat]: Commerce, GA (Pedal to the Metal) CANCELLED
Sep 09-11
[Thu-Sat]: Hartville, OH (Hartville Marketplace)

Unconfirmed / TBD Meets
May 00-00
[Fri-Sun]: Trexlertown, PA ???
May 16
[Sun]: Hightstown, NJ (The Bicycle Rack) TBD (usually the Sun after Mothers Day)
Jun 13
[Sun]: Wethersfield, CT (WHS Bicycle Club) TENTATIVE
Sep 00-00
[Fri-Sun]: Trexlertown, PA ???
Oct 00-00
[Thu-Sat]: Bowling Green, OH (Memory Lane) TBD (as per Lisa)
Month(s) 00-00
[last Sat of each month]: Fairborn, OH (Links & Kinks) TBD (dates are being finalized)

E=-)

Last edited:
Thought it might be interesting to see a graphic representation of the confirmed swaps we have for 2021.

E=-)

Last edited:
I send Dave text almost weekly, if for anything, support and I hope and pray for his recovery. I understand he is now in pulmonary rehab, that's great news! Pedal to the Metal is Dave's event for sure, and I believe if he were able to, he would be looking forward to it. It has been on my mind for some time now, and since I have helped Dave with the morning set ups for all the past events, I feel it is owed to Dave to have another one. Today, I spoke with the promoter of the swap meets in Commerce and told him I would do my part to have another bicycle swap meet at the drag strip. So yes, there will be another Pedal to the Metal swap meet! The date has changed to April 24th due to a conflict at the track. I strongly encourage anyone that is able to attend to do so. A flyer will be posted in the next few days. I can tell you I probably wont be able to promote it as well as Dave, being that he has so many friends and contacts, so anyone else out there with some media and social networking, please feel free to chime in and help spread the word, thanks, Chuck.

Thanks Chuck! I hope all goes smoothly for you, and best wishes to Dave. I can't edit the original post past 24 hrs, so here's the new entry:

Apr 24 [Sat]: Commerce, GA (Pedal to the Metal) NEW DATE

Hi, will you please add NC Cycling Rendezvous, on April 30 - May 2, 2021, to the list? I have attached the info. Thanks!
NC Cycling Rendezvous

Attachments

• NCCR Landscape complete ad 2021 April 30 thru May 2 2021.pdf
    527 KB · Views: 93
Hi, will you please add NC Cycling Rendezvous, on April 30 - May 2, 2021, to the list? I have attached the info. Thanks!
Will do! Here's the new entry:

May 01-02 [Sat/Sun]: Mocksville, NC (NC Cycling Rendezvous Cycle Swap & Bike Show)

I'll post the full list with new additions on the 7th.

E=-)

The Carolina Pickers are having their 5th swapmeet in Denton, NC THIS Saturday! This year they are inviting the Autofair car guys and us bike guys! Should be fun!
@Sprockets, Chuck- I will help you out any way I can with Pedal to the Metal swap!
Don

939EE8A8-911A-4510-8BB4-457BBD314229.jpeg

Back