When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 MEMORY LANE CLASSICS SPRING SWAP MEET IS FINALIZED!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Lisa has opened up early entry for the Memory Lane swap meet to Wednesday at 10am. It will run $20 extra (on top of booth space price) to get in on Wednesday. She says that the early entry fees will pay for showers for campers.

Thanks Lisa and Jerry for making this happen! Please spread the word.
Thats all good but planed with the date they said was going to happen I got hotel and plans for Thursday ,,,
That was my thought too!

Lisa has opened up early entry for the Memory Lane swap meet to Wednesday at 10am. It will run $20 extra (on top of booth space price) to get in on Wednesday. She says that the early entry fees will pay for showers for campers.

Thanks Lisa and Jerry for making this happen! Please spread the word.

This is great news. I'm going to be driving in on Wednesday afternoon and I was going to camp out at Walmart. Much nicer to just be able to set up and sleep on site.

On my way!

320B9B97-CA14-4712-9DD6-42EE0EC6410E.jpeg

Memory Lane is upon us the weather looks as though it’s gonna be a great weekend. I spoke with Lisa this morning and she said there’s plenty of space for all. For anybody who did not make the fall meet the new location is great and has tons of space for everybody. Let’s make this the best swap in years.

Back