When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Antique & Classic Bicycle Show & Swap Meet - Uniontown, OH

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PLERR

Finally riding a big boys bike
Posting this on behalf of the folks in Uniontown, OH. I have no connection with the event. Please contact Jack Burns at (330) 571-3217 with questions.

haven't been there in a few years but a smaller decent turn out. A few members will add their thoughts...not much else going on that weekend.

Not complaing but 5/6 empty tables. So there was room for more. Got a slow start but by 10:00 it filled up with buyers.

The swap was great! I sold a few things and found a great Raleigh Chopper 3+2 wheel. And got to talk with all the usual suspects at the Ohio and PA swaps. If you can come to this one next year I would try and make the trip, you won't be disappointed.

I've found the most valuable part of attending these shows isn't really what I sell or buy but the people I get to meet and talk too. I'm not as salty in person--just don't have the patience behind the keyboard sometimes! V/r Shawn

Back