When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Antique & Classic Bicycle Show & Swap Meet - Uniontown, OH

-

PLERR

Finally riding a big boys bike
Posting this on behalf of the folks in Uniontown, OH. I have no connection with the event. Please contact Jack Burns at (330) 571-3217 with questions.

haven't been there in a few years but a smaller decent turn out. A few members will add their thoughts...not much else going on that weekend.

Not complaing but 5/6 empty tables. So there was room for more. Got a slow start but by 10:00 it filled up with buyers.

The swap was great! I sold a few things and found a great Raleigh Chopper 3+2 wheel. And got to talk with all the usual suspects at the Ohio and PA swaps. If you can come to this one next year I would try and make the trip, you won't be disappointed.

I've found the most valuable part of attending these shows isn't really what I sell or buy but the people I get to meet and talk too. I'm not as salty in person--just don't have the patience behind the keyboard sometimes! V/r Shawn

Back