When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Copake Bicycle Auction and Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Farmboy1895

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just wondering if anyone has heard if Copake Auction House is on this year for an auction and swap meet.

All there other activities have been online, I have not heard any new -news . Seth will post it on facebook , also I check for updates , Sam will call me if he hears anything

Latest word on the street...
1644407710494.png

Hey there Seth Fallon here, yeah we don't have enough material for spring, however we have some cool stuff and some things in the works that should work to do a fall sale, it will be a live auction with a swap meet, will keep you posted! We miss doing it and look forward to doing the full event again!

Hey there Seth Fallon here, yeah we don't have enough material for spring, however we have some cool stuff and some things in the works that should work to do a fall sale, it will be a live auction with a swap meet, will keep you posted! We miss doing it and look forward to doing the full event again!
Seth, Thanks for chiming in. I know we are all looking forward to the auction and swap meet.

Catfish

Seth it would be great if you could get the Spring swap/auction back on track to be the weekend before MLC/AA. This worked great to have stuff bought at Copake transported to MLC and also fed both of those events with material. My 2c. V/r Shawn

Seth it would be great if you could get the Spring swap/auction back on track to be the weekend before MLC/AA. This worked great to have stuff bought at Copake transported to MLC and also fed both of those events with material. My 2c. V/r Shawn
We all want that. And I know Copake wants that too.

Back