When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Hurst, (Fort Worth) Texas 26th annual bicycle SWAP MEET October 15, 2022

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Still planning to be there as of now as long as my truck and schedule acts correctly between now and then. Im bringing a lot of antique and patina and smalls like chain guards and stuff like that. Im bringing a ratty 52 black phantom for sale/trade and a ratty 47 DX. DX has the guard on it currently but a stick seatpost.

47DX.jpg

black phantom.jpg

It’s definitely a far trip for a lot of us! Luckily I’m only 3hrs but I have no other events to look forward to here in Texas so I wouldn’t miss it. I’m dragging my daughter there so look for the miserable 9 year old 🤣 🤣. I hope you all can make it, I’d like to meet everyone I have not met yet!

It’s definitely a far trip for a lot of us! Luckily I’m only 3hrs but I have no other events to look forward to here in Texas so I wouldn’t miss it. I’m dragging my daughter there so look for the miserable 9 year old 🤣 🤣. I hope you all can make it, I’d like to meet everyone I have not met yet!
Hey, I’ll have a miserable 10 yr old daughter there too! They can commiserate!

Back