When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet Haysville, Ks 4/23/2023

-

450redrider

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sunday April 23,2023

Location: Haysville Hometown Market 101 south main, Haysville Kansas 67060
only 1.5 miles west of Exit 39 on the Kansas Turnpike
Vendor setup 7am
Swap opens at 8am

Vendors... This swap is open to vendors wanting to sell any kind of bicycles, parts, memorabilia etc... Antique, Road, BMX , MTB it's all welcome.
Bring your own tables and chairs. Bring change.

$5.00 booth fee. Please check in at the sign-up table when you arrive!

There will be a Bike Corral setup for people that just have one or two bikes for sale, and don’t want to babysit their bikes all day.
This is a once a year event, DONT miss it!

for more info go to Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet

Sunday April 23,2023

Location: Haysville Hometown Market 101 south main, Haysville Kansas 67060
only 1.5 miles west of Exit 39 on the Kansas Turnpike
Vendor setup 7am
Swap opens at 8am

Vendors... This swap is open to vendors wanting to sell any kind of bicycles, parts, memorabilia etc... Antique, Road, BMX , MTB it's all welcome.
Bring your own tables and chairs. Bring change.

$5.00 booth fee. Please check in at the sign-up table when you arrive!

There will be a Bike Corral setup for people that just have one or two bikes for sale, and don’t want to babysit their bikes all day.
This is a once a year event, DONT miss it!

for more info go to Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet
This looks to be a really COOOL show and swap. Any idea how far you are from K.C.?

If anyone is attending this that will also be at MLC and could pick up a couple of bikes please let me know. Thanks, Shawn

Well, it looks like I'll have some stuff to bring to the swap meet after all! At least, that is unless I sell or trade any of it before then. Still in the process of pricing everything at the moment.

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_1.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_2.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_3.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_4.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_5.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_6.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_7.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_8.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_9.jpg

I don't plan to bring all these wheels, as I don't have enough room in my car for all of them, but I'll at least bring the fat tires/wheels and a few of the better vintage wheels.
BftD_swap_meet_stuff_10.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_11.jpg

I also have these Lightning Dart 26" x 2.125 tires I pulled off a prewar Murray. I might need a little help figuring out the price for these, as I saw similar tires that sold here for anywhere from $25-$150 per tire. One of the tires has a crack or two in it, but the other is virtually NOS. Both tires still have some grip to them, and the tread is good on both of them.
BftD_swap_meet_stuff_12.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_13.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_14.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_15.jpg

BftD_swap_meet_stuff_16.jpg

I'm curious to see how many other folks are going to this swap meet, and what else they're bringing with them!

Back