When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20's Schwinn Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dasberger

I live for the CABE
Looking for a variety of Schwinn parts for a couple of 1920's Moto projects...

Bars/stem
AS stamped cranks/sprockets (60 tooth) or other
Fenders
Wheelset

Please send pics and prices if you have anything that fits the bill

I have a variety of items . How much are you looking at buying? I hate spending a lot of time with photos and no results. I have a few stems , forks , fenders , a frame , racks wheels and hubs. Cranks and chain rings too. No bars . Let me k No w. Thanks

I have two projects currently so I'm looking. Here is more specifically what I'm looking for. If you know what you have we can probably eliminate the need for some pics

Stems... Found one and need another. Would like pics
Fork... Been looking for ages but have one coming. If you have a red on red OG truss fork I'm interested if not no pics
Fenders... Looking for a good straight set. Will most likely be painted but if you know what you have let me know color
Wheels... What are they? Clad, wood, all steel. Complete or just hoops. What Hubs?
Cranks... Only looking for AS 20's stamps
Chainrings.... What style do you have? Specifically looking for one in pic below but would consider others for the other project

Hope this will help narrow it down
0E3C61D2-27CE-4972-962E-1A424D014371.jpeg

Last edited:
Back