When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

23 members?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
K

kingskid

Wow...I cant believe there are only 23 members listed at this time. Many must have been purged with the system update?

We were almost at 900 on the old forum, but we were not able to import them. Just as well, we are starting fresh.

yeah thats alright the ones that have re-registered are the ones that are the most help or sometimes in need of help

I figured so.

Yeah....I figured so. It seemed I had looked at the member list awhile back and it was indeed huge. I'm sure it will grow...

Hey....bought a 1953 Schwinn?? cantilever frame, balloon tires, not original handle bars, missing chaingaurd....5 bucks at salvation Army. Must be maybe a Typhoon, or Tiger or Breeze???

Also got an old Hercules 3 spd for 5 bucks. Man.....I love salvation Army!...lol

UFO Bike

Hi. Anyone knows a bike with the name Strida? The fork at the front is only one and rear is also one and has no chain but a belt drive, the seat is mounted on a triangle frame. I have this bike for about 12 years now. Anyone knows?

Hi, for jap, you might want to make a new post. most people won't find your question here. and for the others I bet most of the members on the other board weren't active anymore. I know I didn't see hundereds of posters while I've been a member. this is great since only seriously interested bike guys will re register now.
thanx

Old Members

I think that a lot of the members would register and then put up thier one or two posts so that they can get the answers to a few questions and then move on.
I know that a lot of guys find a old bike and think that they have a priceless treasure and are pretty bummed when they find out that they don't.

Marty W.

I think you're right Marty...thats probably the case with a lot of folks. Me personally...I really like this site...the stories, the forums, the info. I must have used the Schwinn date codes a hundred times. I look forward to asking advice on some upcoming projects I may tackle having to do with restoration.

Robert

:) It's like watching Antique roadshow on PBS , Some get shocked by the value of their item (Even though they were probably hoping for more yet) and others are looking for the nearest trash bin.You see it all the time on Ebay also with some of the reserves or starting prices that will probably never be realized. Ok Opinion time....hobbiest (In it solely for the passion) Investor (monetary gain potential)..... Hobbiest -Investor (passion with future hopes of monetary gain.....when the passion fades.)

Back