When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24” Rollfast Hoppy Hop-along Cassidy Carcass ♦️

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In Ad …OBO Rear Rack available as well
Zipcode
Hey Bob do you still have the wheels?
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving day and are doing well.
Sean

Sean the wheels were sent out about 2 weeks ago … I have the frame, fork , kickstand and fender still … I wish you and your a great Holiday season !!! I have a few cool bikes I’m gonna be posting in near future …
Blue womens phantom
1920s men excelsior
39 complete Womens schwinnDX … hanging tank
Womens SK
And others

Hope all is well in the great state of Tennessee !!!!

Bob

Thank you Bob I appreciate it, I was checking for Brant. I might have to follow up with you on some of your upcoming sales though. Please take care of yourselves as well sir. Hopefully things in the windy city are slowing down, especially when it comes to violence.
Sean

Hi Bob. I too hope you had a good holiday and were able to push yourself away from the table before you gained too many pounds. The rear rack was just a thought, I’m leaning away from purchasing it. Though maybe you could entice me with a photo and a price; I didn’t see any photos of it in the array. Did you ever find the manufacture date? Muji

Hi Bob. You posted a serial number but Rollfast had another number above or below that was the inverted year; mine was 84 (1948). That Hoppy was the same year I would bet. Muji

I just went down and looked at my frame. The serial number starts on the chainring (right) side of the seat tube about one quarter of the way down from the second top tube. After the serial number, more to the left side of the seat tube, is a space and then the two digit number 84. I read somewhere that that is how Snyder identified the manufacture date. Also, I just got a book about Rollfast off eBay that was sold by the CABE and in it is a sales brochure for the 1949 Rollfast model #2491 (the undressed 24” boys bike) that looks identical. Anyway, let me know what year yours is! LOL. I appreciate you looking. Muji

I should’ve had you search for that number before I purchased the parts. But I have such a keen eye…I’m just hoping you can confirm for me that I have a keen eye! Thanks! Muji

Pics of Rack

FCD03F46-095A-4F56-922F-262AF295E27B.jpeg

FA0C4FE1-036E-40C9-B1D9-8DD0B2DADA5A.jpeg

C096E902-C1DC-43CA-BA18-8D8EBB88D36E.jpeg

B2C58312-15CD-4777-8CF8-902DBCBEDAD6.jpeg

DCFE5213-D086-4B66-BBC3-355B3D2D7978.jpeg

Back