When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24" birthday present

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_7137.PNG
IMG_7138.PNG
IMG_7139.PNG
IMG_7140.PNG
IMG_7141.PNG
IMG_7142.PNG
IMG_7143.PNG
IMG_7144.PNG
I need everyone's help here on the Cabe my daughter is turning 12 and I need to find her a 24 inch girls bicycle would like to find a starlit or something Close to that needs to be complete and very original and clean no restores no repaints no projects I hope someone on the Cabe can come through for me so I can present this present to my daughter on her birthday i'm in Southern California I would pay for shipping if necessary or come pick up please help. her birthday is February 13 thank you very much PM me
here with pictures of what you have here are some pictures of what I am looking for or something like it

Last edited:
Bump come on guys pull through for me let's see what's out there I know somebody's got a 24 inch for me please or any other girls 24 inch tank bike let me know has to be Very clean and original

Last edited:
I don't have a starlet but there is a 24in girls silverking in complete condition on eBay for 300 buy it now. Those bikes can fit kids to adult depending.

I don't have a starlet but there is a 24in girls silverking in complete condition on eBay for 300 buy it now. Those bikes can fit kids to adult depending.
Thank you for letting me know that but I think my girl is set on a tank bike doesn't have to be a starlit but she does want a balloon tire tank bike because that's what we have and collect thank you very much

View attachment 748390 View attachment 748391 View attachment 748392 View attachment 748393 View attachment 748394 View attachment 748395 View attachment 748396 View attachment 748397 I need everyone's help here on the Cabe my daughter is turning 12 and I need to find her a 24 inch girls bicycle would like to find a starlit or something Close to that needs to be complete and very original and clean no restores no repaints no projects I hope someone on the Cabe can come through for me so I can present this present to my daughter on her birthday i'm in Southern California I would pay for shipping if necessary or come pick up please help. her birthday is February 13 thank you very much PM me
here with pictures of what you have here are some pictures of what I am looking for or something like it
Bump

Back