When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24" Cannondale Bmx id help

-

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Buddy asked for help in figuring out exactly what this is. Says it's supposedly pretty rare with only 7 made and never actually sold to the public. One polished, the others in team red. I'll post up more pics and info as I get them. Any help is greatly appreciated. Mike
Resized_20170904_114625.jpg

Mid 90s by the parts, still 1"quill stem.i see some high end parts from the era.as far as rarity and value, its gonna be someone that knows the brand.i agree with @old hotrod, bmxmuseum is probably the best place to seek info

1st Armored Division sticker on the back side of the number plate "Old Ironsides"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy asked for help in figuring out exactly what this is. Says it's supposedly pretty rare with only 7 made and never actually sold to the public. One polished, the others in team red. I'll post up more pics and info as I get them. Any help is greatly appreciated. Mike
View attachment 671134
I just found your post I have that same exact bike and I have never seen another one.

Back