When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24 inch corvette mpls cr

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
looks like a 56 24 inch corvette, if u want 2 see all the picks go to minneapolis cl and do a search for corvette,seat looks good 4 that model of seat,the thread is usually rotten,missing front rack and headlite,lookin 4 offers so its a fishing expedition,prolly wont go being a 24 inch,has alot of views,heres the main one,my bad i shoulda put it in the cl catagory
00X0X_3OUkYySytJ2_600x450.jpg

ez fix on the fork,just dont care for ppl fishing[they always acted offended when u offer]would be much better if it had a front rack and og light,looks like a 56[guy says he wont give serial number w/o offer]cant tell where the rear fender rivit is,missing og parts and a 24 inch,prolly isnt goon anywhere soon,so so bike/dont like sellers attitude

ez fix on the fork,just dont care for ppl fishing[they always acted offended when u offer]would be much better if it had a front rack and og light,looks like a 56[guy says he wont give serial number w/o offer]cant tell where the rear fender rivit is,missing og parts and a 24 inch,prolly isnt goon anywhere soon,so so bike/dont like sellers attitude
That's a 26 Spoker, the boys 24's are easy to tell B/C they'll have a front post as small as a sting ray. I have 2 24's a 1981 stock s2 rims cruiser and a 1954 stock S7's middle weight, both look like they're built with 20 inch head posts. Older heavy weight 24's stock S2 rims have the small front post too. I have a 55 girl corvette 24", not as simple to tell. I have not owned a 20 inch or sting ray in over 40 year so, don't know if their 24 and 20 inch frame will fit both 24 and 20 inch fork though. maybe?

Last edited:
looked like a 26 2 me as well,other than being prolly a 56,nothing special,and i wont do the make offer deal!

looked like a 26 2 me as well,other than being prolly a 56,nothing special,and i wont do the make offer deal!

Yeah, most people think all old Schwinns are worth a billion. That is a good looking green 26" vet, though Yet another note about 24';s came out with the old style .late 40's to about 1960 Junior chain guard:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEks8E1WUCiwcBKZUvWrFpEZS5bFGu20l_xmBqE1Prs374ISnGSw.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbcE4kMnTBh8uZarvQlNqKRJceIV2LZ9VnQZp0_YyE9rzdm-tD.jpg

1955 24" Corvette with old style chain guard. My 54 and 55 24" ers have this guard too.
55 corvette 24_JPG.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't look like a 24" bike.. Headtube is too long

24" frame is a lot shorter there.
Here's one that IS a 24"
60 F27 Corvette 24.JPG

60 Corvette 24"

REC

That doesn't look like a 24" bike.. Headtube is too long

24" frame is a lot shorter there.
Here's one that IS a 24"
View attachment 1033145
60 Corvette 24"

REC
0-5.jpeg

I just saw this guy at LBC swapmeet, funny thing is he said he's looking for a black Manta Ray seat.
I'm also currently working on a 24" inch Typhoon / Stingray build, although it looks like I might be reconsidering going with black ;)

Back