When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24 inch corvette mpls cr

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
looks like a 56 24 inch corvette, if u want 2 see all the picks go to minneapolis cl and do a search for corvette,seat looks good 4 that model of seat,the thread is usually rotten,missing front rack and headlite,lookin 4 offers so its a fishing expedition,prolly wont go being a 24 inch,has alot of views,heres the main one,my bad i shoulda put it in the cl catagoryView attachment 1032460
Seat's wrong
View attachment 1034166

I just saw this guy at LBC swapmeet, funny thing is he said he's looking for a black Manta Ray seat.
I'm also currently working on a 24" inch Typhoon / Stingray build, although it looks like I might be reconsidering going with black ;)
The seats wrong too.
I have a fork for this bike. Razin.

Interesting. I bought the Corvette frame originally while I was out of commission after having a bout with Congestive Heart Failure in 2014.
During the period between January 2 and the end of the year, I spent a LOT of time reading newsgroup classifieds and eBay hunting for "completion" projects - specifically the missing sizes of a bunch of stuff I already had in 20 and 26 inch sizes, so I was on the hunt for the middle (24 inch) models that I wanted to round out those bikes. This Corvette frame popped up on eBay, and seeing the ghost of the chainguard decal, I jumped on it. This bike is a bit of a loner, as I don't have a 26" Corvette, though I do have a bike that size that with a few changes, could become one at some point. I had also noted that a 20" Corvette did not seem to exist in the price lists, and I had not seen that many 24" ones.
Here is the photo from the ad I bought the frame, fork and guard:
60 H074352 A 24.jpg

So there it is... Now it is the way I intended it and it rides pretty darn good I think!
Good luck with yours should you decide to go with the black!! I have a LOT of black bikes - the frame design shows up nice in black.

REC

Last edited:
ez fix on the fork,just dont care for ppl fishing[they always acted offended when u offer]would be much better if it had a front rack and og light,looks like a 56[guy says he wont give serial number w/o offer]cant tell where the rear fender rivit is,missing og parts and a 24 inch,prolly isnt goon anywhere soon,so so bike/dont like sellers attitude

Looks like you "prolly"* just looked at pictures. In the text of the sale, the seller states that he has the headlight and front rack.

It's spelled "probably".

Looks like you "prolly"* just looked at pictures. In the text of the sale, the seller states that he has the headlight and front rack.

It's spelled "probably".
ill spell it however i want!! if u look again u will see he updated the add after i told him about rhe rack and headlite,and he states he has a headlite not the og one,get it together b4 you make stupid comments

Last edited:
Back