When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24 inch schwinn black phantom questions???!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
D

deluxe_style24

AQUIRED THIS UNQIUE 24 INCH "BLACK PHANTOM" SCHWINN. SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REPAINTED. HAS EXCELLENT 24 INCH S2 DOUBLE KNURL RIMS. HAS ALL A.S. BOLTS.
QUESTION: HOW MUCH IS THIS BICYCLE WORTH? IS THIS EVEN A REAL 24INCH PHANTOM CANT SEEM TO FIND ANOTHER PICTURE OF ONE?
CAN PM ME OR EMAIL ME [email protected]

thanks!!!!!

vbulletin

Looks cool but is all wrong... fenders rack seat pedals neck bars paint scheme etc.... Could still see it fetch a grand but not to a purist.

I agree with some of the parts being wrong but can you eduacate us on what is wrong with the fenders and rack?

they only made that bicycle in 1951

its called a phantom not a black phantom i have one two thats the only two i ever seen
chucksoldbikes mine is in my album see it on the gallery

That sprocket my be wrong,my 24 project had the phantom sprocket,and a locking springer,traded it to friend for some car parts,he took it to a swap meet thats the last time i heard of it,wish i took pics,mine had chrome fenders and a rocket ray,and was green.was probably the rarest thing i owned,oh the rack was smaller but it had holes for the back light,some one out there might have it! it was sold in the dallas fort woth area at pates swap 4 years ago it might turn up some day. At least you got one so enjoy it!

I had one about 10 years ago it was yellow it was a good rider for my son and boys being boys he didn't lock it up one day and some one wanted it more

It's a hobbyist or amateurs attempt at restoring a 24" Phantom. Fork is Krate Stingray, fenders are modified 26" fender, rack is 26 inch and modified, seat is garbage new trash available at lowrider bike shops, and I'm sure the list goes on. If you bought it cheap, you have a cool custom bike. If you paid alot? (over 4 or 500) you got burned. Hopefully all was disclosed when you purchased it. Check the tank, make sure it's steel, there are plastic repops going around too. I always wonder why people cut so many corners just to 'finish' the project. The bike looks disgusting as far as what a true 24" Phantom would look like. It's a hack job.

As always, it's worth whatever you paid for it. To you. And whatever the next buyer will pay for it. AND PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!

Back