When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24 inchers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Purchased from OG owner...not sure what direction I'm gonna go with it...maybe raw, set-up BMX Cruiser style...still not certain

24" 50's Schwinn

View attachment 1596805

View attachment 1596806

View attachment 1596807

I think it's pretty unusual to have that' what I call for lack of info and or what I'd known as a kid: a snub nose stem. Adding S2 chrome rims on a 24, that's even stranger on the DX frame. Like, there's something more special about it vs the norm with enamel paint.

It causes to wonder what decal or model was on the chain guard originally, to deserve a pair of chrome wheels especially, considering how hard it is to find those from the 50's. .

I love what you did with your Monark pig bike handle bar steering wheel. I have one of these and want to put on a Super Deluxe from the 50's i bought a couple years ago... I need a tank for mine, so if you have one to spare please let me know... Thanks and RideOnn... Razin... 😎 😎 😎
Thanks man. No sorry I don't have any spare Super tanks at this point!

Back