When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24" S-5 tires. Are they available? Or do i need to switch wheels?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Arjnmrskr213

Finally riding a big boys bike
Suspended
I have a 76 Town and Country that I use so my bulldog can come along with me wherever I go. Problem is the extra weight was too much for tires as i now need replacements. Anyone now where they are for sale? Or do I need to switch rims?

Thats Marvin

99C7E623-EC91-4CE7-8928-2CFE10B16242.jpeg

E4577101-791A-4E96-94C6-B325D2DF915A.png

I believe he needs tires with ISO of 547. They are out there as I bought some for my Manta Ray awhile back.

I believe he needs tires with ISO of 547. They are out there as I bought some for my Manta Ray awhile back.

What brand did you find?

Here's some Kenda's, but out of stock like everyone I've seen. Came across a place that said they are getting some at the end of June. And another store has the kendas but they state store pick up only! Some bike tires have been a real hassle to find after the pandemic hit.

Last edited:
What brand did you find?

Here's some Kenda's, but out of stock like everyone I've seen. Came across a place that said they are getting some at the end of June. And another store has the kendas but they state store pick up only! Some bike tires have been a real hassle to find after the pandemic hit.

The ones I found were the Kenda's. I bought them from an individual seller on eBay.

Back