When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24" S-5 tires. Are they available? Or do i need to switch wheels?

-

Arjnmrskr213

Finally riding a big boys bike
Suspended
I have a 76 Town and Country that I use so my bulldog can come along with me wherever I go. Problem is the extra weight was too much for tires as i now need replacements. Anyone now where they are for sale? Or do I need to switch rims?

Thats Marvin

99C7E623-EC91-4CE7-8928-2CFE10B16242.jpeg

E4577101-791A-4E96-94C6-B325D2DF915A.png

I believe he needs tires with ISO of 547. They are out there as I bought some for my Manta Ray awhile back.

I believe he needs tires with ISO of 547. They are out there as I bought some for my Manta Ray awhile back.

What brand did you find?

Here's some Kenda's, but out of stock like everyone I've seen. Came across a place that said they are getting some at the end of June. And another store has the kendas but they state store pick up only! Some bike tires have been a real hassle to find after the pandemic hit.

Last edited:
What brand did you find?

Here's some Kenda's, but out of stock like everyone I've seen. Came across a place that said they are getting some at the end of June. And another store has the kendas but they state store pick up only! Some bike tires have been a real hassle to find after the pandemic hit.

The ones I found were the Kenda's. I bought them from an individual seller on eBay.

Back