When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24" Schwinn dx

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shawn Michael

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Here is a quick project I just finished for the weekend. It was put together with parts that I had on hand. Ideally I will repaint it if I don't sell it first. For now my 10 year old wants it, and is happy to ride it.
Cheers,
Shawn

20170422_165840.jpg

20170504_122422.jpg

20170505_142807.jpg

20170505_170804.jpg

20170505_170859.jpg

Cool bike,Great to see kids enjoying the oldies,I miss those days. A bit of advice if you don't mind,I think that's a Troxel seat,looks like the one my brother had and got stitches in his but from,lol. Those things were made very flimsy and cheap. The frame could easily crack @ the front,causing it to flip up from the rear, exposing jagged steel to your little guys family jewels. I'd toss it.

Last edited:
That's awesome to see kids have an interest in old bikes. My dad got my brother and I interested when we were toddlers! Although now he sees how much we spend, and how many bikes we own and wonders if he should have got us into something else! ha ha.
Your son looks like he's going to be tall. May have to start on a 26" bike for him soon!

That seat was the only one I had on hand with a clamp that fit the seat post. I know it's not correct but it fit for now. I have three boys that are all tall, I think my wife feeds them to well. The youngest here just turns ten at the end of June.
'Shawn

Back