When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24x1.375 tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
N

nuthut

I have 3 NOS 24X1.375 Carlisle tires to sell. I know that the 26x3.175 tires fit prewar american made lightweights. Anyone ever see or need a 24x1.375 tire?

hey nuthut,
i picked up a sears spyder 24" bike at a yard sale. it has 24x1.375 tires on it. my back rim (coaster b's) is warped also. i can't find tires or rims. i was planning on putting regular white wall 24's and replacing both rims. just to be sure, because i'm at work, the 1.375 look like 10 speed tires?

Yes these tires are the same width as 1 3/8 but are not interchangable. This would be the tire you need for you original rims. I am sure that I have the newer 24x1 3/8 wheels on hand with a coaster brake and a front wheel too. The newer wheels would require the newer 1 3/8 tires. Give me a call at 800-945-2050 and I will check it out for you. Jerry Sorry about the slow response, but I do check this board often!!

Back