When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

26”1980chainguard?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
looking for a 1980 schwinn cruiser chain guard doesn’t have to have the decals just good condition to have chromed

The guards from the late 70's and early 80's Heavy Duti, Typhoon, and the Hollywod is the same guard if you find any of those........

Looks like eBay is fresh out of stock too. Some of the lightweight guards are very similar but the rear mounting is different. Maybe post in the Want Classifieds.

Looks like eBay is fresh out of stock too. Some of the lightweight guards are very similar but the rear mounting is different. Maybe post in the Want Classifieds.
yes i know about those and was almost going to buy one but no

i think i been looking for almost ever to see one but that last time i had a chance it was long ago 😆 when i do see one it is in the La area but no one wants to ship

i think i already posted in the wanted add could you look if it is showing up on your end

I just remembered I have a 26" Chrome Middleweight wingtip chainguard if that may be something you are interested in?

Back