When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

26”x1 3/8” KENDA tire does not fit Schwinn 26”

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Determined by buyers location
Zipcode

Drosentreter

I live for the CABE
For Sale: 1 Unmounted 26”x1 3/8” KENDA tire does not fit Schwinn 26”
Looking for someone to buy me out of this tire for a loss of my own. You pay shipping. Brand new, but I did not read the fine print where it stated it doesn’t fit a standard Schwinn rim. Bought 2 tires, 2 tubes, and 2 rim strips for $50. Looking to gain just a little back(ruined the other tire when I mounted it on the rim). You are just buying this one tire, no tube, no rim strip. Please send this thread to anyone who might need this tire. I want it gone. Thanks, Dane

2BC67C8A-EDC0-48E1-8B7B-54366F945A27.jpeg

67257F56-17C3-42C9-89F3-C926EA09F6D5.jpeg

10C254CB-BF59-4040-8EB8-D19106E47135.jpeg

See where the tires that you bought have the number 590 molded into the sidewall ?

You actually need tires that have the number 597 molded into them ....597 is a SCHWINN size

See where the tires that you bought have the number 590 molded into the sidewall ?

You actually need tires that have the number 597 molded into them ....597 is a SCHWINN size
That’s what I noticed when it arrived after I’d mounted the other one. Looking to offload this one for cheap to someone who needs it. I don’t have a use for it and plan on ordering 597’s

Back