When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

26" DG Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
wanna trade? ;) You got a sweet old bike, bud!
14122608961_0074850ba6_o-1.jpg

I actually wasn't trying to start a bidding war I was just trying to gauge interest. Since I had seen DGs listed from $5000-$9500 I wasn't sure what to do. So I will say I would like to ask $7000, I am negotiable. The back story on the bike is it was bought for me back when I was racing I had out grown 20" bikes so decided to try cruiser class. The next season I quite racing, so the bike has never seen a track. The bike is all original as it was bought all those years ago except the chain. All the original stickers are on the bike including the bike shop sticker from where the bike was purchased. The bike has GT bars, Mongoose goose neck, Tange TX-1200 forks, Dia-comp brakes, Araya rims with suntour hubs laced red and gold, Suntour VX 3 piece cranks, Traker aero seat, aluminum fluted seat post, even the IRC racer X-1 tires which are not dry rotted. The bike has been hanging in my fathers garage for 30+ years. So if anyone is interested still please let me know. I don't think you are going to find another one this original in this condition anywhere else.

Thanks,
Jim

Still have the bike?

Back