When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

26" Gary Littlejohn BMX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

frampton

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Anyone have a GLJ 26" frame and fork to sell? Maybe a frame only?

PM please.

glj

there is a guy around the corner who has one for sale . it is a complete bike wjth no orig decals . but clean crome . orig frame and fork .. complete bike with all vintage early bmx parts,, I think he was asking like 3200 for it . if your interested I could get some photos.. I don't know if he is firm on the price . but i know he is selling it cuz he had it for sale at the a swap meat and It didn't sell cuz his price was a bit steep.

PM please.

I know you went for a DG. But i was chatting with a fellow the other day who had a beautiful red frame with nos stickers for $950. I'd had jumped on it if it was white. Text or call me for his number. Mike

Gary little john

PM please.

Hi I have a Gary little john for sale very clean original decals had some upgrades at time of purchase as u can see in pics. Asking 3k

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 514
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 596
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 529
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 482
Wrong spot ,you need to post in the Sell/Trade section .Price and location is required.Rules are simple.

Sell Trade rules

1 Thumbs Up!
Here are some pretty simple rules to follow if you want to post items for sale or looking for something.

1 - Let's keep in our area of interest. This is pretty broad since we have forums covering 1890's antiques and 1980's mountain bikes, but the bottom line this is a bicycle collectors forum. Oh ya, it's all about bicycles. If you have something that might interest us that is not bicycle related, take it to the break room.

2 - Prices required. The majority has spoken. We want to see prices of items. You know what you want for a given item. Tell us, we want to know as well.

3 - Location required. We want to know where the item is. This is pretty easy. You can put your location in your profile under settings.

4 - There is a 10 post per day limit in the buy sell trade forums. If you have more items for sale that in a given day, consolidate your posts. If this rule is abused, we'll consolidate the posts ourselves once with a warning. Do it again and we'll revoke the privilege completely.

5 - 7 day bump rule. If your item doesn't sell in 7 days, you can bump it back to the top 1 week from the original post date. If it doesn't sell the second time you can bump 1 more time. After that,you can bump again, but it has to be a lower price. You may lower your price at any time, however if you abuse this just to get more a more frequent bump, you may receive an infraction for it.

6 - Mark it sold when it sells.

7 - No hijacking items for sale. Make your own post.

8 - Keep negative comments to yourself as far as the item goes.

9 - Watch your language. This a G rated site.

Back