When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

26" Powerlite

-

Myke

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Here are a couple pictures of my 26" Powerlite. I ride this bike all the time, I guess you could call it my daily.

20161203_155324.jpg
20161203_155337.jpg

that's a real beauty, Myke. Good to see you around.

Taking a quick dip into the Granite State today. You leave any bikes there for me to find?

that's a real beauty, Myke. Good to see you around.

Taking a quick dip into the Granite State today. You leave any bikes there for me to find?

Nope nothing there unfortunately. Tell everyone I said hi tho!

Good to have you here Mike...this forum is a little quiet on the BMX side compared to the strandies but more the merrier...Dave with the Torker

Mike good to see you around here too! This may be the place to find those Uniroyal nobbies you are looking for.

Good to have you here Mike...this forum is a little quiet on the BMX side compared to the strandies but more the merrier...Dave with the Torker

Thanks! Maybe we will have to add a bit of activity to this thread....

Mike good to see you around here too! This may be the place to find those Uniroyal nobbies you are looking for.

Thanks! I did add a wanted listing in the classified section.

I really need not look around here too much. Some of these vintage bikes are amazing! I am going to end up getting one (or two+) of these. lol

Last edited:
Thanks! Maybe we will have to add a bit of activity to this thread....

Thanks! I did add a wanted listing in the classified section.

I really need not look around here too much. Some of these vintage bikes are amazing! I am going to end up getting one (or two+) of these. lol
Please get a few! They are a lot of fun and cool to enjoy!

Back