When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

26 x 1.75 Araya rim

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barfbucket

Finally riding a big boys bike
Need a 36 hole 1.75 Araya mountain bike rim, or a wheel would also work.

Last edited:
You might want to post a pic, there are a few styles of Araya rims.

I have a set. Came off a Sierra. I also have some identical but generic. If interested can post pics
I might be Interested. Can you hold that thought? I’ve been working on a trade, but things are going pretty slow. Thank you. My project is a Breezer 1 tribute. My wheels for it came from an abused bike from the late 80s that kids rode and abused and the rear rim has a pretty good flat spot dent. It’s a hack bike with the frame and fork welded up from 7 different donor frames. I have been collecting parts from donated bicycles for many years for this project and started putting it together for something to do during the lock down. Your help is appreciated.

Not a problem. I understand. Eventually if I don't do anything with it geared then I'll polish the hoop & re lace'em to something single speed or a Nexus 7 I have on a Cruiser 7

I have these Araya rims that size with smooth tires that are that size but not sure what they are used on. New

7573FD67-CA89-455F-9F5E-D38E413185B7.jpeg

F0582811-18FA-413F-B189-B8C176F99F1D.jpeg

916F0018-6048-49F2-B570-C42D14957C13.jpeg

F83E7FD8-7AF0-4438-B1A1-F7C065D96115.jpeg

Back