When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

26in cruiser bmx klunker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

j69rr

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_2994-1.jpg

I dont think this is the right catagory but heres my klunker I ride quite often. It was originally a 3-speed now a single speed coaster brake with a little touch of bmx.
Thanks
John

Thanks for the complements. When I found this bike in a trash pile on the side of the road the three speed coaster wheel was bent bad. It didnt have a seat or seat pole. it had the big cruiser bars with a front hand brake. It also had white wall tires. I always loved the early bmx klunker look and I just wanted to throw something easy together.The only part I had to buy new was the seat pole. The front wheel came with the bike,the rear wheel,tires,tubes,pedals,and seat I had. The bars and neck came off a next bmx frame from another trash pile.lol Its fun to ride. One day I might do something with that crank and sprocket. Either add a spider or switch to a 3-piece set up.

Thanks again
John

Back