When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

26x1-3/8 Aluminum Rim

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I relaced the hubs from my Huffy Bay Pointe into a pair of Sun CR-18 rims-EXCELLENT ! Next year I will build an SA hub wheel for that bke.i

Yes, those polished silver CR18's by Sun are a light and strong rim. This 590 ERD rim was designed to run 1-3/8" tires, but doesn't necessarily mean you need to do so. I have recently seen 590erd tires for electric bikes 2" wide on ebay as of late that would fit that 590mm. You may see more in the future of this weird size if electric bikes continue to use the 590 rim. BTW, I have a brand new set of the Sun 590 erd polished/eyeletted rims sitting around you may want to take off my hands? pm me if so..
Hi! Looking to track down a 32 hole CR18 for my wife's 1970 Raleigh 3 speed. You mentioned (admittedly almost a year ago) that you might have a set you were looking to offload. Is this the rim you mentioned? https://www.harriscyclery.net/itemdetails.cfm?ID=1348

Back