When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 27" x 1 1/4" Schwinn S-6 Front and Rear Wheels

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

hm.

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Beautiful set of vintage 27"x1 1/4 Schwinn S-6 front and rear wheels with original tires. I removed them from a 1978 5-speed lightweight Schwinn Suburban bike that had the Shimano FF system crank.

Front wheel is very nice with no bends or dings. A single-knurled rim with chrome that has a beautiful shine. Hub is stamped "Schwinn Approved - Made in France - 78" The axle is straight and the threads are excellent. Also has both axle nuts

Rear wheel is also very nice with no bends or dings. A single-knurled rim with chrome that has a beautiful shine. The axle is straight and the threads are excellent. Missing the axle nuts. The 5-speed cassette is stationary because this cassette is to be used with a Shimano FF system crank. It does not spin in reverse, but isn't supposed to. The rear hub is stamped "Schwinn Approved - Made in France - 78."

The 27 x 1 1/2 Schwinn Puff High Pressure gum-wall tires have hardened, deformed and then cracked. I left them on to protect the rims.

$60 plus shipping. Paypal or Cash. PM with any questions or comments. Please do not post here. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello. My name is Jason and I'm interested in the Schwinn wheels you have. Would you be able to tell me what shipping would be to 93003 zip code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back