When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 28" Clad Hoops - Great Condition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

KevinsBikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
75 shipped. Great condition the wood is not cracked and great patina. both 36 hole. I can build them up with hubs if needed for additional cost.

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1165 2.jpg

Last edited:
bumpy, can build these up if needed with a Morrow or Model C, NOS galvanized butted spokes.

I have front and rear New Departure Model A hubs. How much to build wheels using these.

I have front and rear New Departure Model A hubs. How much to build wheels using these.
If you send me the hubs, I could do $225 shipped.

on the build-up with NOS galvanized spokes (generally over $1 per spoke), stainless nips (which are $35 a set for these wheels because they are extra long). Feel free to PM me with interest or other special requests. Just make sure you have 36 hole hubs and i'll ensure but these are 36 hole rims.

I've always wanted to build a wheel, so I'll take the rims and try it myself. I could use some help with the spoke and nipple size and where to get them. PM me I guess to finish the deal. Thanks.

I've always wanted to build a wheel, so I'll take the rims and try it myself. I could use some help with the spoke and nipple size and where to get them. PM me I guess to finish the deal. Thanks.
PM sent, I can help you with sizes for spokes, but it also depends somewhat on your hub size. That is somewhat reduced with a 4-cross pattern.

Back