When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

28. In tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Harris cyclery used to carry them.I take you want 28X1&1/2 old british rim tires,asc you said tires and tubes.The French called 700s 28" tires and also the germans made 700s that they called 28".
But Swallabe now makes real british 28" tires and you can get them in cream color!

Various sources, depending on what rims they are going on. English bikes need English 28X1 1/2 tires, which are available from Yellow Jersey and Schwalbe. US and Canadian 28 clincher rims will usually take wide 700c tires and tubes, and 28" singletube rims can take 700c cyclocross sew-ups. By the way, I have a new pair of the Schwalbe Marathon English 28 X 1 1/2 tires I'd like to find a new home for...

Clincher or singletube? British/Indian/Chinese 28" rims have distinctive flats for the rod brakes on the inside.

Back