When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

28" WAR Tires Set!!!

-

carlitos60

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just Wondering What This 28" War Tires Set is Worth?? Were They SOLD to the Public?
Brand: ALL STATE CRUSADERS
Very Nice Condition for Age and Usage, They Air Up Nicely; But, Have Various Leaks! They Could be Sealed or Patched!!
Great Display Tires, Not for Riding!

000_0009.JPG

000_0010.JPG
000_0011.JPG
000_0006.JPG

They were still making 28 inch tires up till the 40s. There were a lot of those bikes still on the road.

Yes,,,,,But Not with The (WAR TIRE) Logo on Them!!!
These are WW1 Era Tires!
What Should I Fairly Ask for Them??

Yes WW2 tires -and they made chain link 28 till just about after the war as old crocks were being put back on the road due to gas rationing - that is why you see so many TOC bikes with chain links and new seats and pedals from the 40's think about it

here is a CRUISER branded war grade tire 28 X 1 1/4" fitted to a 1934 track bike during the war years. Wish I still had it. Required British size rim beyond 642 mm.

DSC01181.JPG

DSC01186.JPG

here is a CRUISER branded war grade tire 28 X 1 1/4" fitted to a 1934 track bike during the war years. Wish I still had it. Required British size rim beyond 642 mm.

Love the Bike, and Tires were Cool:::::; But, War Tire and War Grade are NOT The Same!!!!
Mines are for Sale!!!

Back