When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

28th Annual CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Swapmeet & Ride - SUNDAY November 5th 2023

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A huge thanks to Frank for hosting the Coaster Swap and ride! It was great fun plus I sold a couple bicycles and a heap of parts. It was too busy for me to take many pictures.

IMG_3525.jpeg

IMG_3526.jpeg

IMG_3533.jpeg

IMG_3536.jpeg

IMG_3534.jpeg

IMG_3530.jpeg

IMG_3543.jpeg

Last edited:
First, a big thanks to Frank @cyclonecoaster.com for hosting. Having too much fun in SoCal. The fun for me are seeing friends/CABErs and meeting and talking with new folks for the first time. Communicating online and meeting members in person finally, like @New Mexico Brant, @Jimmy V, @Wolfmac, and @SoBayRon. Very cool, and of course seeing the many cool vintage rides. Anyway a few pics of the day. Starting at the swap meet.

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 01.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 02.jpg

I love what Cliff @OC54 did on this old Schwinn

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 03.jpg

What an honest original prewar Schwinn DX.

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 04.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 05.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 06.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 07.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 08.jpg

'36 Schwinn DcBR

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 09.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 10.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 11.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 12.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 13.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 14.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 15.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 16.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 17.jpg

Rare color combo Colson Clipper

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 18.jpg

A couple of '36 CWC DBRs

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 19.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 20.jpg

Last edited:
Our THANKS goes out once again to CHRIS REECE - owner of the Pike Restaurant & Bar for his continued support & for opening up early to supply the crowds with the World Famous Breakfast Burritos & a full open bar @ 7:00 am - Loads of killer parts & projects exchanged hands & inspired builds to our local bicycle family & beyond - Mark your calendars for the first Sunday in May which is our next CYCLONE COASTER free Vintage Bicycle Swapmeet & Ride

I did the maiden voyage Sunday @ the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle ride after the CYCLONE COASTER Swapmeet which was a huge success once again - on my newly resurrected 48 Schwinn WZ that was never built up with the J motor Whizzer kit - This bicycle was found in a hanging in a Schwinn shop - New to me Thursday with all original painted parts as purchased - the Schwinn WZ has all the Schwinn factory frame dimples & rear fender cut & rolled clearances to allow for the belt to clear the frame with the kit installed which also on the early WZ frames a heavy duty brake arm strap & extension to reinforce the mild steel frame for braking - I was able to add the correct missing pieces that I had from another - which included the non knurled 1st year Schwinn Tubular S2 Whizzer drum wheel set - along with Schwinn Typhoon Cord tires - Schwinn Razor stem - NOS Schwinn grips - Schwinn Seatpost - the wide sweep Cross Braced bars & the Messinger B1 saddle in tan - A mad rush with little time & less sleep I went to rebuild her with all new bearings & a fully serviced great ridding machine which hasn't seen the street in who knows how long - This is what I love to do - bring them back & embrace what they are as found - this on is in exceptional condition & another keeper built up to be Ridden ... not Hidden - Frank

399913115_6616249128485942_8129144424921076753_n.jpg

'23 CyclconeCoaster swap 07.jpg

Back