When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd Annual New Georgia Bike Swap Sunday March 12, 2023

-

dasberger

I live for the CABE
NEW LOCATION

Greetings CABELAND! After some discussion with Pete and Shawn we have decided to relocate the New Georgia Swap from Pete's place in Hartwell to my warehouse just north of Atlanta. It's a good central spot for more people right off the I-85 corridor.

I will be advertising with all the local bike shops around town, posting flyers on the Beltline (our multi use path) as well as prop rental companies, etc. With a city as big as ATL we should be able to bring out some buyers. If nothing else it'll be great to see everyone again... I know a good time was had by all last year!

Vendor spaces are limited and will only be guaranteed with advanced payment. We will also have tables available for rent just let me know when reserving a space.

The swap area will be car free but we'll have a drop/loading zone in close proximity. The space it self is a parking lot with roughly 20 standard parking spaces on each side with room for booths in the center.

If you plan to sell 1 or 100 bikes you will need a space. To help those who may not have many bikes I will allow booths of one standard parking space @ $10 advanced/$15 day of show. If you want more space we will follow the same pricing...
3 spaces= $30 in advance/$45 day of show

Please reach out if you have any questions

Cycle Club Flyer Design Template - Made with PosterMyWall-3.jpg

@DonChristie @jimbo53 @Oilit @deepsouth @Sprockets @DB ReTodd @onecatahula @phantom @Phattiremike @Freqman1 @JOEL @auto1cycle2 @badbob

Well.... In an effort to get the word out I have started the arduous task of scrolling the members page for folks that are in the SE and have been active on the CABE in the last year or so. If you've been tagged here and don't wish to be in the loop please simply hit "unwatch" at the top of page.

@123totalpack
@Adamtinkerer
@American Vintage Bicycle Supply
@Ancient City Velo
@bikemonkey
@Bill in Bama
@Billythekid
@bobbystillz
@Bozman
@Brian
@Buddyroe
@C1B1
@cadillacbike
@CafeCruiser
@carlitos60
@ccdc.1
@Chkita
@Chuck Dyarmett
@citicoron
@colonelpowers
@Cosmosdad
@Cowboy in NC
@Cruiserdude94
@cyclefreak13
@Dale Brown
@Dan Mahoney
@decotriumph
@deepsouth
@DiamondD
@donmac70
@Doug
@Dr. Tankenstein
@Dr.B
@dtaylor613
@Durham27707
@Ernbar
@Fleetmaster46
@FlyingHigh
@FogiesSpeedShop
@Forrest Hawthorne
@friendofthedevil

Last edited:
In an effort to get the word out I have started the arduous task of scrolling the members page for folks that are generally in the SE and have been active on the CABE in the last year or so. If you've been tagged here and don't wish to be in the loop please simply hit "unwatch" at the top of page.

@Gimletbikes
@happyclark
@Hardav
@Hardknox62
@HillbillyDeluxe
@HolidayRVRepair
@hquinlan63
@idighistory
@Indian Man
@Irishmh
@jdjett
@Jeff54
@Jere767
@Jesse McCauley
@Jetsonic
@JHRIII
@JimsToys
@jj36
@jjowen
@jmbakar
@john cecil
@Kennedoo
@kermit
@kingfish254
@kirk0414
@kngtmat
@Krateboy
@kunzog
@Late To The Party
@lcameron
@LouieMCman
@Lowe Beau
@Lrubin
@Mark Dulabaum
@MEDPAK

Last edited:
In an effort to get the word out I have started the arduous task of scrolling the members page for folks that are generally in the SE and have been active on the CABE in the last year or so. If you've been tagged here and don't wish to be in the loop please simply hit "unwatch" at the top of page.

@Monarkman
@Mrjason5135
@mruiz
@Mtn Goat
@Muscle Bike Depot
@Natscum
@[email protected]
@nightrider
@oldbikebuck
@OldMarine
@PapaPengin
@PfishB
@philthewrench
@PhxBuckeye
@quietwon
@Rammstein
@RattyMatt
@rconerton
@retrobuilder
@robertc

Thanks, my sisters live in the ATL area and I may be able to get over that way for this. I've been wanting do a bike show/swap but there are very few in the area - the ones I know of are combo shows, more focused on motorized vehicles (I was raised in Moultrie but have never been to their event). How was attendance for the 1st Annual?

Bob

My pleasure Pete... Thanks for passing the torch!

To those that have asked, please send me a PM and payment can be made via PPFF [email protected]. Please make note "Swap" and I will reply that payment has been received. I will be working on a drawing of the site and those that have paid will be able to choose their spots in the order of which payments have been made.

Any other questions please feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Thanks, my sisters live in the ATL area and I may be able to get over that way for this. I've been wanting do a bike show/swap but there are very few in the area - the ones I know of are combo shows, more focused on motorized vehicles (I was raised in Moultrie but have never been to their event). How was attendance for the 1st Annual?

Bob
First annual was more of a friendly get together but there were a good number of folks there and some nice bikes and parts switched hands. Fair to say a good time was had by all. I would expect a pretty decent turnout given the new more central (and populous) location

@rodeo1988
@Roger honeycutt
@Ron
@ron lawson
@roncycle
@Rufus
@Rust rider
@SamG
@Sandman
@Sarg1969
@Sayitsimple