When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd generation redline Gooseneck - Stem value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thee

I live for the CABE
Hey bmx officinado’s what would y’all value this stem @ ? It’s been in my possession since ‘79 ? I bought a mongoose @ the time , & this was on it ! somehow I still have it ? Best I can figure it’s a ‘75 - ‘77 2nd gen neck as the first gen wasn’t cantilevered forward , ‘75 would make more sense, because when I got it , it was old news ?
93F4B7FC-7D09-406D-BA24-A3982AC7B768.jpeg
70EAAF0E-E0FC-4905-A698-18ADAC762B11.jpeg
Anyone ? Anyone old enough ? Or in the know ? Thanks ! - Dave

A grand is nice haha, just trying to tell my peeps , this old junks worth a Buck or two ?

Dave, I agree with Birdz, you have a good stem there. I think $1,000 too. Nice that you kept it all these years.

What are the bar? Those might be worth a bit of money too.

Dave, I agree with Birdz, you have a good stem there. I think $1,000 too. Nice that you kept it all these years.

What are the bar? Those might be worth a bit of money too.
Right the bars ? Dang ? I cut em down , @ least an inch don’t remember ? Kinda like the old redline V bars

The welds look good that's why I asked, and they are anno, which is good. Seems like everyone cut their bars down back then!

38F1A1A4-BF6F-426F-AAE2-CAA6E1314111.jpeg

Well here’s another albatross for you guys wtf r these ? old haro’s ? Their from the same era, maybe a couple years newer ? ‘81 can’t remember

Last edited:
Back