When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd generation redline Gooseneck - Stem value

-

Thee

I live for the CABE
Hey bmx officinado’s what would y’all value this stem @ ? It’s been in my possession since ‘79 ? I bought a mongoose @ the time , & this was on it ! somehow I still have it ? Best I can figure it’s a ‘75 - ‘77 2nd gen neck as the first gen wasn’t cantilevered forward , ‘75 would make more sense, because when I got it , it was old news ?
93F4B7FC-7D09-406D-BA24-A3982AC7B768.jpeg
70EAAF0E-E0FC-4905-A698-18ADAC762B11.jpeg
Anyone ? Anyone old enough ? Or in the know ? Thanks ! - Dave

A grand is nice haha, just trying to tell my peeps , this old junks worth a Buck or two ?

Dave, I agree with Birdz, you have a good stem there. I think $1,000 too. Nice that you kept it all these years.

What are the bar? Those might be worth a bit of money too.

Dave, I agree with Birdz, you have a good stem there. I think $1,000 too. Nice that you kept it all these years.

What are the bar? Those might be worth a bit of money too.
Right the bars ? Dang ? I cut em down , @ least an inch don’t remember ? Kinda like the old redline V bars

The welds look good that's why I asked, and they are anno, which is good. Seems like everyone cut their bars down back then!

38F1A1A4-BF6F-426F-AAE2-CAA6E1314111.jpeg

Well here’s another albatross for you guys wtf r these ? old haro’s ? Their from the same era, maybe a couple years newer ? ‘81 can’t remember

Last edited:
Back