When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd National Vintage Bicycle Ride 2020? (Nashville, TN)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Date For 2nd National Vintage Bicycle Ride 2020? (Nashville, TN)

• 23 May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 May

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I vote the 30th because it helps avoid "Holiday Weekend" traffic (on the 23rd) AND I could also partake in some of the Good Guys Event which is another one of my favorite things. I also wanted to look into a possibility that a State Park in the area might have a Lodge and Cottages for us all to stay for lodging. I can visualize a cookout and some cold beverages with our bunch that would add to the fun and festivities.
My wife and I had such a gathering up in Kentucky last year at Barren River State Park (about 1 hour north of Nashville) which we made into a family reunion ... everybody had a place of their own in the Lodge OR Cottages (Cabins) and having everybody nearby and still some "space" of their own worked out great. I'd like to dig into that possibility when I have a few extra minutes.... Cheers! CCR Dave

Last edited:
Yea this has been a little quiet. I thought there might be more interest. This is a six hour one-way ride for us so I would like to have a warm and fuzzy that there will more than three of us before I gas the 'ol truck and head north! V/r Shawn

Pretty quite on FB as well, was hoping some of the guys and gals that were there last time might want to be there again. I’ll bump the post. Only a few that I know of coming from our group.

Back