When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

68avenger5

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have a late 50s or early 60s gold 26 inch raliegh mens 3 speed thats been sitting in the basement for 30 years and needs tires and one brake cable 75.00 Chrome and marron 26 inch AMC I think it was sold through Rikes department store and possibly late 50s or early 60s and looks to be made by huffy,chrome frame and fork with marroon parts and has tank and rear rack. Its been in the basement for 30 years and needs tires but they will hold air 100.00. 40s roadking 26 inch skiptooth painted brown and cream and looks to be original,about 6 years ago I put on new wide whitewall tires and new tubes and regreased all the bearings but only road a couple miles and been down the basement since. 125.00 I have pics so email me at [email protected] these bikes are in the Dayton Ohio area and are for pick up only but I could deliver to the swapmeet in indy Feb 3. Jeff

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back