When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Iver Johnson Frame sets

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lobsterboyx

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hey, its been awhile Cabe! I need to get rid of some of the frames that I want to build but know that I'm not going to get to any time soon, plus I want to build my Racycle.

I'd like to get $850 for all three picked up in Los Angeles or dropped off to your bike shop of choice for shipping - I'd really like to get rid of all 3 at the same time, but I'm open to offers to split them up. :

teens truss bridge type - . its taller, and it has a swept back seatpost and a larger chain ring - racer? cross bar handlebars, probably not original.

IMG_0939.JPG

motobike style frame wearing original paint - girls "streamline" crankset - butchered truss fork - I have a headbadge and red acetate for this and I also have a set of fenders that fit this bike (not pictured)

IMG_0434.JPG

Lovell diamond racer - Iver's budget brand - painted nicely - 2p bottom bracket - very cool early geometry - I have a reproduction headbadge for this too (not pictured)
IMG_4512.JPG

IMG_8500.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_7616.JPG

IMG_8651.JPG

Bump - I've had a few offers on the truss bridge frame, but again, I'd love to get rid of all 3 together - or at least line up 3 people for the 3 frames - I keep stumbling over them in the garage, I'm liable to just build them as riders.. :)

Back