When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Iver Johnson Frame sets

-

lobsterboyx

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hey, its been awhile Cabe! I need to get rid of some of the frames that I want to build but know that I'm not going to get to any time soon, plus I want to build my Racycle.

I'd like to get $850 for all three picked up in Los Angeles or dropped off to your bike shop of choice for shipping - I'd really like to get rid of all 3 at the same time, but I'm open to offers to split them up. :

teens truss bridge type - . its taller, and it has a swept back seatpost and a larger chain ring - racer? cross bar handlebars, probably not original.

IMG_0939.JPG

motobike style frame wearing original paint - girls "streamline" crankset - butchered truss fork - I have a headbadge and red acetate for this and I also have a set of fenders that fit this bike (not pictured)

IMG_0434.JPG

Lovell diamond racer - Iver's budget brand - painted nicely - 2p bottom bracket - very cool early geometry - I have a reproduction headbadge for this too (not pictured)
IMG_4512.JPG

IMG_8500.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_7616.JPG

IMG_8651.JPG

Bump - I've had a few offers on the truss bridge frame, but again, I'd love to get rid of all 3 together - or at least line up 3 people for the 3 frames - I keep stumbling over them in the garage, I'm liable to just build them as riders.. :)

Back