When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 3 Ladies Seats & 1 Seat Pad $35 Shipped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
All unsniffed to the best of my knowledge. Condition as shown. I won't be using them, maybe you can. Planet bike seat pad unused just dusty. All for $50 $45 $40 $35 includes shipping in the CONUS.
Personal check or USPS money order please.
IMG_5130.JPG

IMG_5128.JPG

Last edited:
All unsniffed to the best of my knowledge. Condition as shown. I won't be using them, maybe you can. Planet bike seat pad unused just dusty. All for $45 includes shipping in the
interesting, but thers no more room in the garage and my mom threatened me if I buy anymore bicycle parts I'd be out in the garage with the door that never opens because of unfinished bicycle projects, although it's really not my fault im just waiting for the right part, say can give me an idea of the time period or bike model on the older one's?

Not a seat expert, but the center seat late 30's early 40's? Seat on left came off a girls postwar Colson, so probably like 50-54? Don't remember much about seat on right, but post war for sure. Planet bike seat pad very early (1817 or so) aftermarket comfort aid for the rigid Draisine seats of that era..
800px-Draisine1817.jpg

Last edited:
Not a seat expert, but the center seat late 30's early 40's? Seat on left came off a girls postwar Colson, so probably like 50-54? Don't remember much about seat on right, but post war for sure. Planet bike seat pad very early (1817 or so) aftermarket comfort aid for the rigid Draisine seats of that era..
View attachment 878715

Back