When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Rare Tricycles! First time posting.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cswmdtx

On Training Wheels
I just acquired a big collection of all kinds of older tricycles and bikes. First time seller and trying learn. If you could help me with info and a value on these 3 to start I would appreciate it. Yes they will be for sale. Thank you for you time!

81A2394B-29E9-4E57-9DC5-87B08BA1F9DD.jpeg

6E7B0345-0327-4804-9EAE-14AE5AD0D617.jpeg

077C1EC4-3C09-40E6-86B1-9EDC79EFDDBC.jpeg

84414013-DD4D-4DE1-A05C-FB6B631C6146.jpeg

Hello Very Nice items
Only a opinion

Pretty sure Hopalong is legit $300 approx
Not 100%
Pretty sure sky king is Repop $1-200
Pretty sure Mickey is a repop or resto $1-200

I can be Wrong but if correct this should be pretty accurate.

Thanks for Posting
Mark
Mark, did some company actually make a production run of repop Mickey trikes licensed by Disney? If they did I missed the boat on that repop deal. I would have loved to buy one! Yeah, it wouldn't be the same as an original but an original '34 Mickey definitely exceeds our family budget. If this is a resto it doesn't look bad at all although left in original condition would be valued much higher. I know Colson also made a Fire Chief model that was identical in design to the Mickey and could have been used to "repop" this one.

The Sky King is definitely repop...I bought the identical one brand new several years ago for somewhere between $100-$200, can't remember exactly. That Hoppy is nice! If those tires on the Hoppy are original that tricycle saw very little use and is in excellent shape!

Dave

Last edited:
Like the others said the Mickey is restored and no telling if it actually started as a Mickey which is why the only way I’ll touch one of these is as original. You can sell here in either a fixed price or auction type setting. I think the Mickey and Hoppy would do best in the Deal or no deal (auction style) here. Of course you could always do EBay and deal with the fees and taxes. V/r Shawn

Like the others said the Mickey is restored and no telling if it actually started as a Mickey which is why the only way I’ll touch one of these is as original. You can sell here in either a fixed price or auction type setting. I think the Mickey and Hoppy would do best in the Deal or no deal (auction style) here. Of course you could always do EBay and deal with the fees and taxes. V/r Shawn
Any idea on values?

See below a few pictures of original
Or original restored to use as reference

Restored sky’s the limit start at $750 c where it goes ( Mickey Mouse)
Repop - $200
Mickey Mouse fender decal on yours is way off original !!

Thinking Mickey is restored for the reason you 100% have a original person saddle on it
Rubber replaced 100%

Going back and fourth on Hoppy
They did repop these for sure !

post pictures of Mickey and hoppy front name badge this will nail it !

58F33A52-C91B-4DF9-B13B-544954B472C0.jpeg

0E8D98F6-E110-4756-945E-2F5A4C4D340D.jpeg

F054A74C-46F9-4F0D-805D-D171C59C2002.jpeg

E920CB2A-EF40-492A-A1D1-D56D08656D01.jpeg

Last edited:
Back