When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found 3 Speed Stick Shifter

-

TheFizzer

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Looking for a 3 speed stick shifter to add onto a custom Monark bike that I'm building. Show me a picture & price & I'll see if it'll work for me.

Here is the one I have. The graphics are worn, but it says Bendix 1st 2nd 3rd. It could use a little cleaning and polishing, but it is in pretty decent shape. It appears the clamp is for 1 inch tube. Asking $35 shipped.

Here is a small pile I have... some are 5 speed and some I'm not sure exactly... I also have (not pictured) NOS 3 speeds shifters that look like the 5 speeds in the top right corner but are SA as opposed to the 333. If you see something you like let me know and I'll post better pictures.

IMG_2637.JPG

Turns out I have a couple flavors of NOS. left is SA 3 speed and right is shimano 333 that goes hi to low.

image.jpg

Here is a small pile I have... some are 5 speed and some I'm not sure exactly... I also have (not pictured) NOS 3 speeds shifters that look like the 5 speeds in the top right corner but are SA as opposed to the 333. If you see something you like let me know and I'll post better pictures.

View attachment 1312250
What are you asking for these shifters each and as a bundle?

Back