When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 wheeled push pull childrens riding toy all metal (Vintage) ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

waroquier2006

On Training Wheels
I can't find any info on this unit. It has 2 wheels in the front and the kids feet steer the thing. It has one larger wheel in the back, which is powered by a fan belt which is contected to a handle bar that the kids push and pull to move forward. I sent pictures to 2 bike museums and they never seen one before. The wheels are spooked and have hard rubber tires, Anyone with any info. Please email me and I will send pictures. Thanks Scott [email protected] I am having a hard time posting a picture but will try again tonight.

http://mail.aol.com/37547-111/aol-6...hment.aspx?uid=31847083&folder=Inbox&partId=5

Pic's of 3 wheeled push & pull tricycle

Heres some pic's of the myste
006.jpg
002.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
ry machine. Anyone seen this before? Thanks

This is a 1938 Irish Mail i restore a few years ago. Sulley

005-1.jpg

This is a 1929 Doddle Bug i also restored, yours look like a Doodle Bug with your round bar side frame supports but yours may be a bit newer. Sulley

0131-1.jpg

Sully, do you remember the belt number and brand? I am restoring one like this red one. Shown else were on this site.
I made the seat and found handles and decal. Got the tires. I'm painting mine yellow with red wheels. do you know what year it is?
thanks, Jim

Jim, excuse me for jumping in but I'm not sure Sulley is still with us. He mentioned being in need of a heart transplant back in 2013 on another thread. He was going into the hospital at that time to await a heart and that was about the last I ever saw him post on the CABE. Unless someone here knows otherwise, or has heard from him since, I have a bad feeling he never got a donor heart in time to save his life. He really did some beautiful restoration work on wheeled riding toys.

Dave

Last edited:
Jim, excuse me for jumping in but I'm not sure Sulley is still with us. He mentioned being in need of a heart transplant back in 2013 on another thread. He was going into the hospital at that time to await a heart and that was about the last I ever saw him post on the CABE. Unless someone here knows otherwise, or has heard from him since, I have a bad feeling he never got a donor heart in time to save his life. He really did some beautiful restoration work on wheeled riding toys.

Dave
Dave,
Thank you for the reply. Hope he is still with us. What I've seen here is very nice. This site is new to me. I have a toy museum and collect a lot of different things. When researching the Irish Mail I came across this site. I do have the remains of the old belt. I can match it up. Check us out. www.dmltoymuseum.org or www.facebook.com/downmemorylanetoymuseum

Back