When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

30’s Snyder Motobike

-

Rides4Fun

Finally riding a big boys bike
The journey begins..... I was soooo excited to see the delivery made at the house today! My thanks to @Krakatoa for planting the seed with the offering that I purchased from him and for the speedy and very, well-packed package that he sent:) My mind is full of thoughts about which direction this project may pull me. I’m indecisive and a “wanderer” at heart, so this is project is just what I needed!

A412171C-7253-47C8-81D2-057AF50A9DEF.jpeg

Awesome! I was eyeballing that project too, it's so cool looking. I'm glad it went to a Caber and we'll get to see how it goes; it's going to be cool. Best of luck and congrats!

Awesome! I was eyeballing that project too, it's so cool looking. I'm glad it went to a Caber and we'll get to see how it goes; it's going to be cool. Best of luck and congrats!
Thank you for your kind comments!

Oh, she was out of the box within minutes of arrival! My life is very crazy at this time, so it’s going to take some time to start getting it together, but that’s ok, because it allows me time to dream more! Thank you for asking Ballonoob! I love that Dayton of yours!

7F0FF3C5-33A6-41AD-A2E4-E2CEA337B63C.jpeg

Back