When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

30's Colson Rocket Rear Steer Tricycle OG Paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I dont own any of them any longer the Commander trikes i had went to Sam Dickenson 12” Ron Summer 16” and Mike Spangler 20” restored by Bob Strucel 3 rd place winner for bike of year Ann Arbor 2005-2006. show, View attachment 1188596
View attachment 1188596

View attachment 1188598

View attachment 1188601

View attachment 1188603

the colsons i sold in 2003. My cwc steer from rears in 2001 when museum closed. I only have the Colson Mickey Mouse trikes 12-16-20 ((20” is displayed at the Walt Disney Family Museum in Presidio in SF) and Rollfast 1936 balloon tire they are not for sale
Jerry, some beautiful classic tricycles you have there. They definitely are keepers IMO.

Dave

Cadet literature known as the Commander trike

I got $12k for a orig 20” no plate at the Disney gala auction for museum the other 20” best orig is displayed with my rockers wagon and duck bike at SF museum

..... this is the only plate I ve ever owned ive had 3 orig trikes this 12” and 2-20” and one 12” house paint and this 16” garden art

I got $12k for a orig 20” no plate at the Disney gala auction for museum the other 20” best orig is displayed with my rockers wagon and duck bike at SF museum View attachment 1189361

..... this is the only plate I ve ever owned ive had 3 orig trikes this 12” and 2-20” and one 12” house paint and this 16” garden art

12k, wow!
I know the Mickey trikes are hard to come by, but the plates are like hens teeth...
I love the 12” trikes, they display so easily!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Garton wears its original paint, but yours is DELUXE, with rear fenders and pneumatic tires!!
AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrg
Back