When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

30's Colson Rocket Rear Steer Tricycle OG Paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cr250mark

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Here is a 35-38 Colson Rocket Rear Steer Tricycle .
Very nice OG Paint .
Great Seat
Fully Functional.Ahead of its time.
Like to post for future reference .
Also posted for sale in "Everything Else " Forum
Enjoy !
Thank You
Mark

IMG_5979.JPG

IMG_5980.JPG

IMG_5981.JPG

IMG_5982.JPG

IMG_5983.JPG

IMG_5984.JPG

IMG_5985.JPG

IMG_5986.JPG

IMG_5987.JPG

IMG_5989.JPG

IMG_5990.JPG

IMG_5991.JPG

IMG_5992.JPG

IMG_5993.JPG

Yes this was the smallest version.
You are correct.
Yes this was the smallest version.
You are correct.
Colson made a loop frame and a commander trike that was standard steering and frame was very simular...... this trike was CWC and there was a 10” version as well ........was earlier than 38, 33-35 sold at Wards very cool trikes this is one of best originals I have seen

Colson made a loop frame and a commander trike that was standard steering and frame was very simular...... this trike was CWC and there was a 10” version as well ........was earlier than 38, 33-35 sold at Wards very cool trikes this is one of best originals I have seen
Els

I dont own any of them any longer the Commander trikes i had went to Sam Dickenson 12” Ron Summer 16” and Mike Spangler 20” restored by Bob Strucel 3 rd place winner for bike of year Ann Arbor 2005-2006. show,

the colsons i sold in 2003. My cwc steer from rears in 2001 when museum closed. I only have the Colson Mickey Mouse trikes 12-16-20 ((20” is displayed at the Walt Disney Family Museum in Presidio in SF) and Rollfast 1936 balloon tire they are not for sale

Last edited:
interested 7873634963 Freddie.
Freddie, I notice you've been inquiring on several older threads about being interested in buying 1930s era tricycles. If you haven't done so, just as a suggestion, you might have more success by placing a classified post in the "Wanted" forum. That might get more attention to CABE members who have them and be thinking of selling. It would also help you to specify exactly what trikes/models/years you're particularly interested in buying and what price you'd be willing and able to pay. Just a thought...

Dave

Back