When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

30's Elgin add!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oooh - love that first one.

Pretty sure that's the one that was auctioned off in PA last year, I sent my purchasing agents after it but I didn't have my big boy wallet that day:( It sold pretty reasonably as I recall, about 1k think. I kinda regret not bidding it up a bit more.

Elgin

Love the cigar tank Elgin. Never unpacked the second bike in pictures since Ivo sent it. Just need a set of wheels that I have been looking for. Can't wait to ride her. Thanks for the motivational pictures Ivo!

Colson Fairey.jpg

So I guess when you pick up a Elgin motobike and it has a flat bar on it, it could be correct. Just make's it streamlined. I found this add in a crawl space last week with not enough paper left for a date but was from a local sears add.
View attachment 147552

View attachment 147552
1932 was the first year anyone put a balloon tire on factory made bicycles. You had an option of either 28" because people don't like change. But the balloon tire being larger looked more like motorcycle tires and they really took off... in 33 every one was using them on a factory line. I had an old timer tell me once bicycles were ruined with the balloon tire and the heavy sheet metal. He has black beauties... and many of them.

Back