• Due to some recent accounts having their passwords hacked, we are requiring that everyone set a new password. On your next login, you'll be given the option to choose a new one. Please follow current password guidelines for secure passwords. Sorry for the trouble!

30's Mead Ranger...He bought it!

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclingday

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
For sure!
At $400 dollars, how could you go wrong?
I like to think, that any tank bike from the classic period, that still has its tank, no matter what the condition, is worth at least $1,000 dollars?
But, that’s just me.
Some don’t see much value at all, some see nothing but $$$$$$Dollar $ign$. 🤑 Lol!

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
For sure!
At $400 dollars, how could you go wrong?
I like to think, that any tank bike from the classic period, that still has its tank, no matter what the condition, is worth at least $1,000 dollars?
But, that’s just me.
Some don’t see much value at all, some see nothing but $$$$$$Dollar $ign$. 🤑 Lol!
Double Diamond frame, looks like maybe correct fenders, '35-'36 tank!!! I know what I see.

Neal405

Look Ma, No Hands!
Thanks all for the excellent info on the bike! Looks like he is going to sell it but doesn't want to ship it so it will be a north central Illinois pick up. Keep your eyes peeled in the for sale section sometime tonight\tomorrow and if it doesn't sell from there it will go to deal or no deal with shipping. Thanks again everyone! 👍👍👍