When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

30's Schwinn on ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think 1k is high, or at least I wouldnt pay that.

The bid thing, it you bid then decide it worth more to you to have it and bid again, the bid count will go up and the price will stay the same.

?

Your not missing anything , the bike is worth about $300 . Frankly I would pay about $150 for it and take the badge and drop centers off of it and sell the rest of the parts off. The bids are fishy . Sounds like a ghost bidder ( soneone tsking the bids and price up ) or someone who really wants this bike. Some people have weird taste.

Something definitely screwy with the bidder. His first bid was $.99 and his next bid hit the reserve so he bid was right on or higher than $1000. Looks like someone is playing games here.

Never mind the ridiculously high bids, the thing I don't understand how one person bidding against themselves could meet the reserve? I thought even on reserve items you could increase your max bid all you want, but until someone else joins in, your bid is never higher than one increment more than the second highest bidder. :confused:

Never mind the ridiculously high bids, the thing I don't understand how one person bidding against themselves could meet the reserve? I thought even on reserve items you could increase your max bid all you want, but until someone else joins in, your bid is never higher than one increment more than the second highest bidder. :confused:

Once a bidder submits a bid that meets or exceeds the reserve amount the current bid amount will automatically go the set reserve amount.

Once a bidder submits a bid that meets or exceeds the reserve amount the current bid amount will automatically go the set reserve amount.

Wow, I've been a registered Ebay member since '99 and I never knew that! I never really understood why someone would list an item with a secret reserve rather than just start the bidding for what they want to get for it but it makes a little more sense now. I almost never bid on items with a reserve.

I only use a reserve when I have a Buy It Now option. This keeps the BIN option available until the actual reserve has been hit. If a seller wants a specific amount for his item and it may be overpriced, having a reserve and bidders will sometimes show the seller what the public is willing to pay for the item, if the bidding never reaches the reserve.

Wow, I've been a registered Ebay member since '99 and I never knew that! I never really understood why someone would list an item with a secret reserve rather than just start the bidding for what they want to get for it but it makes a little more sense now. I almost never bid on items with a reserve.

Back